1088782905

Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Sketch at city scale


This is a simple, sight-size line drawing of Blackburn from the top floor of my college building.  I deliberately did not place emphasis on the details because I wanted the sketch to focus on the grid system.
Posted by Haneefa Desai at 02:46
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (13)
    • ▼  March (13)
      • Sketch of a building I would like to visit
      • Sketch of a landscape
      • Sketch at city scale
      • Interior sketch
      • Grids, Layers and Reflections - Photograph Manipul...
      • Grids, Layers and Reflections - Photograph manipul...
      • Grids, Layers and Reflections - Developing Ideas, ...
      • Grids, Layers and Reflections - Drawing from a pho...
      • Photographs, January 2012
      • Life Drawing, January 2012
      • Installation project, October 2011
      • Chair assemblage, September 2011
      • 450 Word Statement

About Me

My photo
Haneefa Desai
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.